|Channel: Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com
|RSS File: http://rss.cnn.com/rss/money_latest.rss
|Description: CNNMoney.com, the business website of CNN, combines business news and in-depth market analysis with practical advice and answers to personal finance questions.
- NFL owners are not happy with Trump's rhetoric
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 20:27:39 EDT
The business moguls who control the NFL are siding with their players over President Trump.
- Trump's strange history with pro football
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:14:07 EDT
When President Trump lashed out at players who kneel during the national anthem, he took aim at an organization that he's clashed with on multiple occasions.
- Drones are more helpful than ever in hurricane-ravaged Texas and Florida
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 16:48:44 EDT
The view from the ground after a devastating hurricane is heartbreaking. The view from the sky is more revealing.
- Under Armour says it backs 'athletes' and 'flag' after divisive Trump remarks
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 16:53:16 EDT
As President Trump picked fights with the sports world, Under Armour drew attention to itself with how it responded.
- NAFTA negotiators may get tough in Round 3
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 13:37:38 EDT
No more Mr. Nice Guys.
- With 'son of a bitch' comments, Trump tried to divide NFL and its players
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 14:32:41 EDT
The Trump presidency is a test. Institutions like the courts, the news media and the business community have all been tested. Now it's the NFL and the NBA's turn.
- What happens if Uber loses London for good?
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 10:23:30 EDT
As if Uber's new CEO didn't already have his work cut out for him, now he has to deal with losing one of the company's biggest markets.
- ESPN viewers caught in middle of cable fight
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 21:36:17 EDT
Disney is warning Altice cable customers that they might lose ESPN and other Disney channels at the end of the month.
- Wells Fargo to cut jobs at Charlotte headquarters
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 19:13:47 EDT
Wells Fargo is cutting jobs.
- New York Times book review sparks controversy
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 10:57:48 EDT
An error-laden New York Times book review published earlier this month has prompted controversy both inside and outside the newspaper's newsroom.
- Killing of 'Narcos' scout resurfaces Escobar trademark feud
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:45:43 EDT
Pablo Escobar, one of the world's wealthiest and most notorious drug lords, met his end nearly a quarter-century ago, but his legacy continues to cast a shadow over the Netflix drama "Narcos."
- Plan to shut Obamacare site during open enrollment draws critics
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 19:09:06 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- Jason Kint: Tech companies wield 'uncomfortable' amount of power over media
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:01:02 EDT
All it takes is for you to update your phone to the newest operating system, or to download the latest version of any of your favorite social networking apps, to cause a chain reaction that may have disrupting effects on the world of media as you know it.
- How Mark Zuckerberg will avoid testifying in court
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:58:13 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- How Facebook sees the Russian ad scandal
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:34:47 EDT
Facebook and Washington aren't exactly seeing eye to eye right now.
- Uber CEO makes plea to London: Please work with us
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:07:45 EDT
London wants to break things off with Uber, but the ride-share company's new CEO is pleading for a solution.
- Did Jimmy Kimmel kill the health care bill?
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:05:47 EDT
Jimmy Kimmel spent the week on TV battling a health care bill he didn't believe in. On Friday, the bill appeared to be on its last legs, and Kimmel may have played a part.
- Tesla drops the cheapest Model S
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:42:17 EDT
Tesla is dropping the cheapest version of the Model S sedan from its line-up. It also happens to be the only rear-wheel drive version of that car now on the market.
- 'Star Trek' braves new streaming frontier
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:36:58 EDT
"Star Trek: Discovery" might be beaming into the new frontier of streaming, but this latest spinoff is upholding a long tradition of using the 51-year-old franchise as the fuel to launch new services.
- This plane may vastly improve flying in the U.S., if it doesn't first start a trade war
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:54:09 EDT
Americans dread flying. But relief may be coming.