|Channel: Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com
|RSS File: http://rss.cnn.com/rss/money_latest.rss
|Description: CNNMoney.com, the business website of CNN, combines business news and in-depth market analysis with practical advice and answers to personal finance questions.
- Amazon shareholders call for halt of facial recognition sales to police
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:01:59 EDT
Nearly 20 groups of Amazon shareholders are pressuring the tech company to stop selling facial recognition technology to law enforcement.
- Why the market is so worried
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:52:07 EDT
Can anyone win a trade war? Investors have the answer. And it's a resounding no.
- Drought woes? This tech can literally make it rain
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:09:51 EDT
Don't call them the weather gods, but this company can actually make it rain.
- Supreme Court ruling helps silence worker lawsuits. But these law students are fighting back
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:50:01 EDT
When a law student got an offer from one of Silicon Valley's most prestigious law firms last fall, she wasn't about to quibble over the stack of documents they asked her to sign.
- Brexit dividend? New reports show UK will suffer for years
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:31:43 EDT
Two new reports show just how much economic pain Britain's exit from the European Union is causing.
- iPhones will share your exact location with 911
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 07:11:38 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- Audi CEO Rupert Stadler arrested in Germany
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:25:58 EDT
The CEO of luxury automaker Audi has been arrested in Germany as part of an investigation into emissions cheating.
- Huawei to Australia: We're not a security risk for 5G
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:30:57 EDT
Chinese tech firm Huawei is fighting back in Australia following reports that authorities could ban it from any involvement in building 5G mobile networks in the country.
- Google bets $550 million on Chinese e-commerce firm JD.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:19:23 EDT
Google is buying a $550 million stake in Chinese e-commerce firm JD.com as part of a strategic partnership between the two companies.
- Oil slides; Google bets on China; Internet tax decision
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:41:04 EDT
1. Oil slides continues: US crude futures continued to drop on Monday, falling 1.6% to trade at $64 per barrel.
- Bitcoin could 'bring the internet to a halt,' banking group warns
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 03:23:22 EDT
Don't bet on bitcoin ever replacing the dollar or other traditional currencies as everyday money.
- The resurrection of Alex Rodriguez
Sun, 17 Jun 2018 13:47:11 EDT
It's hard to believe, but not too long ago Alex Rodriguez was one of the most unpopular figures in sports, and maybe America.
- 'Incredibles 2' crushes animation box office record
Sun, 17 Jun 2018 11:19:24 EDT
"Incredibles 2" flexed its muscles at the box office this weekend.
- Ford to remake Detroit's most famous ruin
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:16:52 EDT
If you've ever been to Detroit, you've probably seen Michigan Central Station. And you've probably wondered why someone didn't just tear it down.
- India moves ahead with tariffs on US goods
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:33:11 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- Wall Street is winning big from merger mania
Sun, 17 Jun 2018 07:13:24 EDT
1. Merger mania: Judge Richard Leon might be the new MVP of Wall Street.
- Nike drops clothing line after US Naval Academy claims trademark infringement
Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:09:47 EDT
Nike is ditching a clothing line that featured a logo many claimed was a ripoff of the US Naval Academy's coat of arms.
- American businesses brace for pain from trade fight with China
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:13:02 EDT
President Donald Trump's tariffs on Chinese goods are intended to help American companies that have been hurt by Beijing's industrial policies.
- The rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes
Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:07:38 EDT
Theranos went from one of the most lauded "unicorn" tech startups in Silicon Valley to a company crippled by scandal.
- George Lakoff says this is how Trump uses words to con the public
Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:29:29 EDT
President Donald Trump has "turned words into weapons" -- and journalists are providing additional ammunition.