|Channel: U.S. News
|RSS File: https://www.usnews.com/rss/usnews.rss
|Description: US News is a recognized leader in college, grad school, hospital, mutual fund, and car rankings. Track elected officials, research health conditions, and find news you can use in politics, business, health, and education.
- The Latest: Sheriff: Lawmaker's Letter 'Riddled' With Errors
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:36:16 GMT
The Broward County, Florida, sheriff says a letter from a state lawmaker calling for his resignation after a mass school shooting is "riddled with factual errors, unsupported gossip and falsehoods.".
- Ivanka Trump: Visit to Olympics 'So Incredibly Inspiring'
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:32:47 GMT
The U.S. president's daughter and adviser says her visit to the Olympics is "so incredibly inspiring" and is expressing gratitude at the chance to watch competition and "be here with our allies in South Korea.".
- IOC Upholds Doping Ban; Russians Can't March Under Own Flag
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:32:47 GMT
The International Olympic Committee executive board upholds ban of Russia from the Pyeongchang Winter Games.
- White House Shelves Tentative Plan for Mexican Leader Visit
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:30:06 GMT
The White House says tentative plans for President Donald Trump to host his Mexican counterpart in Washington have been put on hold.
- The Latest: Friedrich Caps Germany's Dominant Sliding Show
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:28:52 GMT
Germany is leaving the Pyeongchang Olympics with gold medals in all three bobsled events.
- Congress Releases Redacted, Declassified Democratic Memo
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:27:31 GMT
After weeks of discussions between Democrats and the Justice Department, Congress has released a redacted, declassified memo that aims to counter GOP allegations that the FBI abused government surveillance powers.
- Arizona's Miller Out Against Oregon Following Wiretap Report
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:26:39 GMT
Arizona's Sean Miller will not coach against Oregon, a day after ESPN reported through anonymous sources that he was heard on an FBI wiretap discussing a $100,000 payment to current Wildcats freshman Deandre Ayton.
- The Latest: Democrats Offer Own Memo on Russia Probe
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:26:29 GMT
Democrats on the House intelligence committee are rebutting Republican assertions that the FBI and Justice Department conspired against President Donald Trump.
- The Latest: No California Democratic Party Nod in Key Race
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:18:26 GMT
No Democrat won the party's endorsement in the race for one of the party's most coveted U.S. House seats in California.
- Trooper Shoots Suspect During Arrest Attempt Near I-93
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:14:58 GMT
State police in Massachusetts say a trooper shot a person he was trying to arrest near an exit ramp of Interstate 93 in Boston.
- Caller Told FBI Florida Shooting Suspect 'Going to Explode'
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:14:18 GMT
A woman close the man charged with killing 17 people at a Florida high school warned the FBI he had rifles and said, "I know he is going to explode.".
- Cambodia's Ruling Party Has Sure Lock on Senate Election
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:11:33 GMT
Cambodia's ruling party is assured of a sweeping victory in the election of a new Senate after the only real opposition to it was eliminated.
- China Will Deal 'Seriously' With N. Korea Sanctions Breaches
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:09:49 GMT
A foreign ministry official says China will "seriously" deal with any breaches of U.N. Security Council resolutions on North Korea should they be found.
- House Intelligence's Democratic Russia Memo Finishes Off Nunes Nonsense
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:05:00 GMT
The Democratic response to the GOP memo on FBI surveillance adds new details to the case against Nunes and the Russia investigation.
- Trump Says He's Eyeing Veterans' Day for Military Parade
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:01:20 GMT
President Donald Trump is eyeing Veterans Day for a military parade but says he'll scrap the idea if it can't be done at a "reasonable cost.".
- USOC Sports Chief: We'll Take a Hard Look at What Occurred
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:50:51 GMT
With the U.S. team facing its worst medal haul in 20 years at a Winter Games, the U.S. Olympic Committee's sports chief says he'll take a hard look at what occurred to try to avoid a repeat.
- Lawsuit Claims Washington State Was Negligent With Data
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:46:33 GMT
A class-action lawsuit was filed against Washington State University, claiming its negligence led to a burglary that put sensitive data at risk.
- Sridevi, Bollywood Leading Lady of '80s and '90s, Dies at 54
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:45:33 GMT
Sridevi, Bollywood's leading lady of the 1980s and '90s who redefined stardom for actresses in India, has died at age 54.
- With Hoops Under Federal Probe, Fans Say Business as Usual
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:37:08 GMT
With hoops under federal probe, fans say business as usual.
- Sweden Tops Korea's 'Garlic Girls' for Curling Gold
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:31:07 GMT
Sweden beat South Korea 8-3 in the women's curling final to claim the gold medal.
- Jaguars Sign QB Blake Bortles to 3-Year, $54M Contract
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:28:45 GMT
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed quarterback Blake Bortles to a three-year, $54 million deal that will keep him under contract through the 2020 season.
- Tornado Watch Expanded Into 5 States; Storms Kill 1 in Ark.
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:24:04 GMT
A tornado watch on Saturday has been expanded to include five additional states in the central United States as a strong storm system moved from the Plains states and across the Mid-South.
- The Latest: 1 Dead, Damage Reported After Arkansas Storms
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:19:55 GMT
Authorities in northeast Arkansas say one person was killed after high winds toppled a trailer home.
- Spring Training Roundup: Ohtani Pulled Early in Angels Debut
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:07:27 GMT
Saturday's spring training roundup.
- Mexican President's Visit to White House Postponed After Testy Trump Call
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:05:46 GMT
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto postponed plans for the Mexican leader's first visit to...
- Who Ran the Olympics? Volunteer Corps of Mostly Young Women
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:00:14 GMT
At the Olympics, corporate partnerships are calculated in the hundreds of millions and broadcasting rights in the billions. Underneath all that money is a workforce willing to run the Olympics for free.
- Venezuela's Maduro Says to Recover 70 Percent of Oil Output Decline
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:59:14 GMT
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro promised on Saturday to recover 70 percent of the country's lost oil production in the...
- NRA, Florida Face Backlash After Latest School Shooting
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:57:16 GMT
The National Rifle Association and the state of Florida are both facing a growing backlash amid calls for stricter gun control laws at both the state and federal level.
- Bank of America Takes Aim at Gun-Making Clients
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:56:34 GMT
(Reuters) - Bank of America Corp on Saturday became the latest financial heavyweight to take aim at gunmakers, saying it would ask clients who make...
- California Democrats Look to Narrow Crowded US House Races
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:34:49 GMT
California Democrats are hoping to narrow the field this weekend in crowded races to replace Republicans in the U.S. House.
- Kamehameha Teacher Charged With Sexually Assaulting Student
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:31:49 GMT
Authorities say an assistant band director in Hawaii sexually assaulted a student multiple times while at school and at his home.
- Kenai Officials Plan Upgrades for Eagle Nest Livestream
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:14:51 GMT
City officials are planning to upgrade the livestreaming camera over a Kenai eagle's nest and expand advertising opportunities through the feed.
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler Has Meniscal Injury to Right Knee
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:13:54 GMT
Minnesota All-Star Jimmy Butler has a meniscal injury to his right knee that the Timberwolves are optimistic will not sideline him rest of the season as they try to end the NBA's longest playoff drought.
- List Takes 1-Shot Lead at Honda Classic With Woods 7 Back
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:09:49 GMT
Luke List goes after maiden PGA Tour title with Justin Thomas right behind and Tiger Woods lurking.
- Kansas Tops Texas Tech for Record 14th Straight League Title
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:58:00 GMT
Devonte Graham scores 26 points as No. 8 Kansas beats No. 6 Texas Tech 74-72 to clinch share of Big 12 title.
- New Home Proposed for $100 Million in Utah Artifacts
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:56:45 GMT
Utah's first state flag and an 1843 wedding dress from one of the state's first female pioneers are among the more than $100 million in historical artifacts that are stored in the basement of Salt Lake City's Rio Grande Depot.
- NBC Celebrates an Improbable Curling Victory for US Men
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:55:45 GMT
Just a bunch of guys from the upper Midwest: NBC celebrates an unlikely gold with the members of the American curling team.
- Ohtani Has Mixed Results in First Pitching Start With Angels
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:52:52 GMT
Star two-way player Shohei Ohtani struggled in his spring pitching debut with the Los Angeles Angels, allowing a home run and lasting a few batters less than scheduled.
- Prosecutors: Developer Gave Illicit Cash to LA Politicians
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:47:16 GMT
A real estate developer has been charged with making nearly $200,000 in illegal campaign contributions to committees that supported Mayor Eric Garcetti and seven other Los Angeles politicians while seeking approval to build a massive apartment complex.
- National Forest Acreage Could Go to Arizona Under Land Swap
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:39:02 GMT
Thousands of acres of national forest land near Flagstaff could be transferred to the state under a proposed exchange as part of an effort to meet a federal commitment to the Hopi Tribe.
- Colombia Extradites Major Drug Suspect to US
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:30:44 GMT
Colombia's chief prosecutor's office says it has extradited a major drug trafficking suspect to the United States.
- Colleges: Student Protesters Shouldn't Worry About Admission
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:22:40 GMT
Dozens of college and universities across the country are standing behind students who may face discipline for participating in demonstrations for tougher gun laws.
- Officials to Plug Abandoned Mine Shafts Outside Las Vegas
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:53:50 GMT
State and county officials are teaming up to plug abandoned mine shafts left behind at a century-old mining operation southwest of Las Vegas.
- Four Police Arrested in Mexico Over Disappearance of Italian Men
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:51:41 GMT
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Four police officers in western Mexico have been arrested on suspicion of abducting three missing Italian men for local...
- Admirers Salute Billy Graham as Motorcade Crosses N Carolina
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:46:32 GMT
Admirers salute Billy Graham as motorcade carrying body crosses North Carolina.
- EIB Investigates Loans to Daimler in Light of Diesel Questions: Welt
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:35:22 GMT
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank may ask Daimler
to pay back loans extended for research and development in light of a report...
- Concordia College Alabama to Close
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:33:23 GMT
Concordia College Alabama, a historically black Lutheran college, will close its doors at the end of the spring semester.
- Ex-Ranger Ordered to Pay Judgment for Excessive Force Case
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:32:08 GMT
A federal judge has ordered a former U.S. Forest Service ranger to pay nearly $600,000 to a disabled Army veteran and another camper for violating their civil rights by using excessive force during their 2014 arrests in mountains east of Albuquerque.
- Creighton Beats Highest-Ranked Foe Ever in No. 3 Villanova
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:30:25 GMT
Marcus Foster, Davion Mintz lead Creighton to upset of third-ranked Villanova, 89-83 in overtime.
- Manafort Asks U.S. Court for Release to Attend New York Funeral
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:29:07 GMT
By Nathan Layne and Karen Freifeld(Reuters) - Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump's indicted former campaign chairman, asked for court permission...
- Protesters Want Teachers Armed, but Districts Have Concerns
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:25:59 GMT
Protesters gathered at the Farmington school district's central office to speak out against gun violence and advocate for trained teachers to carry concealed weapons in schools.
- Cramer's Stepson in Critical Condition at Bismarck Hospital
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:11:46 GMT
North Dakota Congressman Kevin Cramer says his 35-year-old stepson is in critical condition at an intensive care unit at a Bismarck hospital.
- Alabama Man Indicted in 2017 Death of Girlfriend
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:09:38 GMT
An Alabama man has been indicted in the 2017 slaying of his girlfriend.
- After Years of Dejection, Proponents of Gun Laws See Hope
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:03:43 GMT
'Our kids have started a revolution:' Teens' activism after Florida school shooting has some hopeful for action on gun policy.
- Report: Maintenance Issues Led to Hawaii Helicopter Crash
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:59:08 GMT
The National Transportation Safety Board says a Hawaii tour helicopter was not properly maintained when it crashed into waters near Pearl Harbor in February 2016.
- Snowfall to Make Driving Difficult on Many Utah Highways
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:55:40 GMT
Authorities say snowfall late Saturday and early Sunday will cause difficult driving conditions on many Utah highways, including parts of several interstates.
- Woods Shoots 69 and Gives Himself a Chance at Honda Classic
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:54:37 GMT
Tiger Woods finally breaks 70 and at least has a shot going into final round of Honda Classic.
- Lafayette's Red Light Cameras Gone Permanently
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:49:00 GMT
Lafayette's red light traffic cameras are gone for good, but they may be replaced with traffic cameras in select school zones.
- Mayor, Governor Join NYC Union Rally Ahead of Key Court Case
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:48:48 GMT
Union members have rallied in New York City ahead of arguments in a Supreme Court case that could make it hard for unions to operate.
- Mayor, Governor Join NYC Union Rally Ahead of Key Court Case
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:47:42 GMT
Union members have rallied in New York City ahead of arguments in a Supreme Court case that could make it hard for unions to operate.
- Offshore Drilling Proposal Meeting Draws Supporters, Critics
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:44:59 GMT
Alaskans had the opportunity to weigh in on the Trump administration's proposal to open federal waters near the state to oil and gas development, but the process was not what some expected.
- Merkel to Give Outspoken Critic a Cabinet Job: Bild Am Sonntag
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:42:33 GMT
BERLIN (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel will promote one of the most prominent critics from within her conservative party, Jens Spahn,...
- River Levels Dropping in Lansing Area but Flooding Remains
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:39:15 GMT
River levels in the Lansing area are dropping after flooding some neighborhoods and parts of Michigan State University.
- Las Vegas Police: Man Injured in Fall From Escalator Rail
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:30:12 GMT
Authorities say a 21-year-old man was critically injured when he fell from an escalator in a downtown Las Vegas shopping mall and entertainment complex.
- Rare Declaration of Independence Copy 1 of James Madison's 2
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:28:52 GMT
A rare copy of the Declaration of Independence survived the Civil War hidden behind wallpaper. Later it was tossed in a box.
- Trump Says Arming Teachers in Schools 'Up to States'
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:28:48 GMT
President Donald Trump says arming teachers as a deterrent against school shootings is "Up to States.".
- Millions in Grants Will Help Martin Co. Repair Water Lines
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:27:40 GMT
Federal and state leaders say they have announced a $3.4 million project to repair water line systems that are on the brink of collapse in Martin County.
- Judge Rejects Scrapping Law Barring Cemetery Headstone Sales
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:18:14 GMT
A federal judge has ruled against a bid to scrap a New Jersey law barring private religious cemeteries from selling headstones.
- Search Unsuccessful for Man Sought in Attempted Homicide
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:17:50 GMT
Authorities searched unsuccessfully in a rural area of western Nevada for a Carson City man sought in an alleged attempted homicide.
- Wichita Police: 1 Man Killed, Another Arrested in Shooting
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:17:27 GMT
Police say a 25-year-old has been shot to death in Wichita and another man arrested on suspicion of killing him.
- Woman Stabbed to Death, Man Wounded at Massachusetts Library
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:14:08 GMT
(Reuters) - A Massachusetts man armed with a hunting knife stabbed a 22-year-old woman to death at a public library in an unprovoked attack on...
- Miles Bridges Cleared by NCAA to Play for No. 2 Michigan St
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:13:24 GMT
Miles Bridges cleared to play for No. 2 Michigan State following report alleging improper benefits.
- Kasich Issues Emergency Declaration Over Ohio Flooding
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:10:58 GMT
Concerns about flooding and forecast of more have prompted Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY-sik) to issue an emergency declaration for 17 counties in the eastern and southern parts of the state.
- Harvard Scholars to Explore Past, Future of #MeToo Movement
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:08:02 GMT
A panel of Harvard scholars will be gathering to discuss the history and future of the #MeToo movement.
- Keillor: Relationship With Accuser Simply 'Romantic Writing'
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:02:49 GMT
Garrison Keillor says his relationship with a woman who accused him of sexual harassment was nothing more than "romantic writing" and that the two never had a sexual relationship.
- Kansas City Police Identify Man Killed Friday
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:01:57 GMT
Kansas City police have identified a man killed in what detectives are investigating as a homicide.
- Police: Man Dies in Shooting During Scuffle in Hartford
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:59:50 GMT
Authorities say a 37-year-old man was killed in a shooting in Hartford.
- Turkey Welcomes U.N. Ceasefire Resolution on Syria: Ministry
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:58:44 GMT
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey welcomed on Sunday a U.N. resolution demanding a 30-day truce across Syria to allow aid access and medical evacuation,...
- BoE's Ramsden Sees Case to Raise Rates Sooner Than He Thought
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:56:31 GMT
LONDON (Reuters) - The Bank of England might need to raise British interest rates somewhat sooner than Deputy Governor Dave Ramsden had expected if...
- At Flag Day Ceremony, Mexico's 'Tri-Color' Flies Upside Down
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:52:39 GMT
A Flag Day ceremony in Mexico has gone awry after troops flew the country's red, white and green "tri-color" upside down.
- Brazil Seeks Extradition of Man Arrested for Gun Trafficking in Florida
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:49:58 GMT
By Anthony BoadleBRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazil's government is seeking the extradition of a Brazilian man who was arrested by U.S. authorities in...
- Syrian Observatory Says Strikes Hit Ghouta After U.N. Vote
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:46:40 GMT
BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said warplanes struck eastern Ghouta on Saturday evening, minutes after the U.N....
- Rebels in Syria's Eastern Ghouta Welcome U.N. Ceasefire Resolution
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:46:05 GMT
BEIRUT (Reuters) - The two major rebel factions in Syria's eastern Ghouta welcomed on Saturday a U.N. resolution demanding a 30-day truce across...
- Student Detained After Explosion at Florida High School
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:45:05 GMT
Authorities have detained a 14-year-old boy and launched an arson investigation after an explosion at a Florida high school led to an evacuation.
- Democrats' Memo Charges Republicans Trying to Undermine Russia Probes
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:39:39 GMT
By John Walcott and Patricia ZengerleWASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Democratic minority on the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee on...
- Young Elephant at Saint Louis Zoo Dies of Viral Infection
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:39:13 GMT
A popular Asian elephant at the Saint Louis Zoo has died.
- Police Say Shots Fired Inside North Carolina Movie Theater
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:36:45 GMT
Police in North Carolina are looking for a man who they say fired at least one shot inside a movie theater.
- Toyota, Hyundai Recall Roughly 110,000 Vehicles
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:35:42 GMT
Toyota and Hyundai recall a combined 110,000 trucks and sport utility vehicles, including the 2018 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia, and the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport.
- Legionnaires' Disease Investigated at Illinois Capitol
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:34:53 GMT
Illinois health officials are investigating the state Capitol Complex and other Springfield-area locations for the bacteria that causes Legionnaires' disease after an Illinois resident diagnosed with it traveled to the city last month.
- GOP Tax Law Boosts Income Taxes, Budgets in Some States
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:33:51 GMT
The Republican tax law is leading to higher income taxes in some states, forcing Republican lawmakers and governors to decide if they should keep taking the extra budget revenue or cut taxes for their residents.
- 5 Hospitalized After Truck Crashes Into Home
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:26:02 GMT
Five people have been rushed to a hospital after a truck veered off a roadway and smashed into a home in St. Mary's County.
- Wyoming Woman Gets 20 Years for Drug-Related Crime Spree
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:19:28 GMT
A Wyoming woman who pleaded guilty to her role in a drug-related crime spree has been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.
- Ex-Trump Aide Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate in Russia Probe
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:18:26 GMT
Rick Gates' guilty plea to federal conspiracy and false-statements charges turns him from defendant to cooperating witness.
- Thousands Expected to Enter Longview's Longshoremen Lottery
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:16:18 GMT
Thousands are expected to enter a longshoremen union's first public drawing for jobs in seven years.
- Woman Fatally Stabbed With Hunting Knife at Public Library
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:15:10 GMT
Police say a man approached a young woman from behind at a public library in the Boston suburbs and stabbed her repeatedly with a hunting knife, killing her and injuring an elderly man who came to her aid.
- Investor Warren Buffett Says Good Deals Tough to Find
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:14:59 GMT
Investor Warren Buffett says the acquisition frenzy on Wall Street is making it hard for him to find deals at the right price, but his Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate recorded a $29 billion gain because of the tax reforms Congress passed.
- No. 17 Michigan Beats Maryland 85-61 for 5th Straight Win
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:07:02 GMT
Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman scored 22 of his career-high 28 points in the decisive first half, and No. 17 Michigan easily defeated Maryland 85-61 for its fifth straight victory.
- Public School Teacher Indicted on Charge of Enticing Minor
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:56:49 GMT
A federal grand jury has indicted a public school teacher in Carroll County on a charge of attempted enticement of a minor.
- Berkshire Hathaway Says Tax Law Gives It $29B Boost in 4Q
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:48:36 GMT
Berkshire Hathaway's fourth-quarter results received a $29 billion boost from the new tax law last year and more than offset any weaknesses in the company's businesses.
- Impeachment Talk a Sign of GOP's Long-Term Worry About Court
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:46:41 GMT
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court's decision to redraw congressional districts has triggered a volcanic reaction from Republicans, including talk of impeaching justices and a plot to stop President Donald Trump.